TechieGoLucky ( Learning Simplified...)

All Technical Stuff : Give it a try....

Content


Mail me TechieGOLucky@gmail.com if any issue of content copyright !!

Tell Me About Yourself Sample Answer (For Hardware and Network Administrator)





'Well. I’ve been working for the past six years as a Hardware and Network Administrator. During that time I’ve been trained and certified on a number of different software platforms and systems,As a Network engineer i also got an opportunity to work in project as well where I was in lead role in planning and designing a Fiber Based LAN network.

I'd really describe myself as a person with a versatile skill-set, a lot of integrity and a willingness to go the extra mile to satisfy a customer

Now I’m looking to take my career to the next level , I’d like to build a long term career that lets me focus on professional growth 


Tell Me About Yourself Sample Answer (For Hardware and Network Administrator) Tell Me About Yourself Sample Answer (For Hardware and Network Administrator) Reviewed by TechieGoLucky on 10:43 Rating: 5

3 comments:

  1. Great post I would like to thank you for the efforts you have made in writing this interesting and knowledgeable article. Is Herbalife A Legitimate Business Or Just Another Pyramid Scheme

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your content is nothing short of brilliant in many ways. I think this is engaging and eye-opening material. Thank you so much for caring about your content and your readers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really like this article please keep it up. bookmetoday.com

    ReplyDelete